- IBM - Touchscreen technology from IBM lets retailers enhance customer experience, increase employee productivity and improve operational efficiency. The IBM product portfolio is versatile, manageable and adaptable, offering energy efficient technology that helps create a sustainable “green” business and reduce costs. Unique features help reduce solution cost and complexity while providing scalable designs that enable retailers to operate an efficient and resilient business. Visit the IBM website.
- NCR - Retailers and restaurant operators around the world depend on NCR point-of-sale systems to make faster transactions and better customer interactions. NCR's POS terminals, scanners, software and peripherals are designed for extended system life, minimized downtime and reduced training time – all while enriching the customer experience. Visit the NCR website.
- Fujitsu - Point-of-sale solutions from Fujitsu provide enhanced security, remote manageability and industry-leading reliability and performance. Flexible installation options, I/O connectivity and high-efficiency peripheral power enable a full complement of POS peripherals to be directly powered from the controller. Environmentally friendly Fujitsu products are ideal for many retail formats such as large food service, mass merchandising, hospitality and convenience. Visit the Fujitsu website.
- Toshiba - Toshiba’s range of point-of-sale equipment combines state of the art technology and over 40 years of experience to produce a line of products that are secure, reliable and optimized for the easiest integration of third party software. Toshiba’s modular point-of-sale systems feature efficient servicing innovations and one of the smallest foot prints in its class at competitive price points. Visit the Toshiba website.
- Epson - Epson is committed to delivering innovative, cost-effective products that make business run more efficiently. Their POS solutions are known for advanced technology and robust, value-added functionality. The product portfolio includes printers, check scanners, displays and kiosk equipment. Epson offers advanced technology and services for a wide range of industries including retail, banking, food service and supermarkets. Visit the Epson website.
- Motorola - Motorola products maximize profits, increase inventory efficiency and optimize the customer experience to drive sales and loyalty. Omni-directional data capture technology easily scans items of all sizes and shapes, and cordless scanners enable larger items to be scanned without removing them from the basket. Imagers are used to both take pictures of customers for ID membership cards as well as to scan bar codes for POS transactions. Visit the Motorola website.
- MMF Cash Drawers - MMF cash drawers feature flexibility and extra measures of protection to provide security at POS stations in a variety of transaction environments. Several upgradeable interface options add to their versatility. Visit the MMF web site